Friday, January 7, 2011

Letters of Love

I received a wonderful card from my darling mother the other day for Christmas
(since I was out of town I was behind on opening my mail)
I thought I would share it, because it is simple, and beautiful and made me very happy.. and this particular Friday I am going to need a lot of that!

"I loved seeing you. I loved hugging you. I loved laughing with you. I loved listening to you and Lorretta talk. I loved your stories. I love watching you watch Forrest Daniel.
I loved how Alicias hair turned out and I loved how the pictures captured those moments. I love your apple pie that we shared at Christmas dinner at Bobby and Alicias.
I love your spirit and your energy. I love that you love your sisters. I love your sense of adventure and your trust in trying new things.
I've loved you from the moment I saw you. Xxoo momma."

*My lovely older sister MGrace and Mother

Happy Friday Everyone. Hope you get shown some love!

3 comments: