Tuesday, March 22, 2011

udpate! sorta

Hello all!

I am sorry I have been so MIA these past few days!!
 My goodness its been one? Two? Three? too many days since I have last posted about something anything!

Work has been crazy as per usual, and this has taken most of my time, energy, and any thinking power I have.


 BUT! I SWEAR! Cross my heart (hope to die, stick a needle in my eye... ah err.. somethin somethin somethin.. MAN alive we knew how to swear to something when we were young right?)

But I do! I swear I will be reading and catching up on all your blogs tomorrow, and be posting some more updated pictures, and stories about the past few days!

Until then enjoy these super yum cup cakes I made over the weekend, and late last night :)
Chocolate Carmel filled butter cream delights!


Baby of the Family~ Doesn't have enough swagger to be MIA anymore.

4 comments:

  1. Those cupcakes look divine! Can't wait to hear what you've been up to lately, darling!

    xo, Lena

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cupcakes are looking good... Do you have a recipe??

    http://ladyonaroof.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for 'celebrating my womanhood' with me in sytle with cupcakes.. your the best, I'm getting so spoiled but its nice to take advantage before you leave this summer..

    ReplyDelete