Monday, March 14, 2011

Honey ...Please!


You have said it, our moms said it, teachers have said it.. so lets all say it shall we?
"You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar"
An oldie, but a goodie!

This weekend I was reminded yet again of the importance of this saying.
Now that I have vowed to treat myself better I now need to remind myself to be a weeee nicer to those around me.
Am I tired of my job and the nasty people that come to my desk each day? You bet your boots I am!
Am I a little worn thin with ideas, and efforts going towards up in coming events? Yes mama I am.
Am I short with people? Yes I really am! its awful really because I don't remember being like this ever before. But I think a combination of everything is like the perfect storm brewing and the result is my irritability with people.

**(and I totes have with getting out more on my own, sticking with my cake decorating classes, and taking more time to myself to do whatever the dame hell I please.. its pretty terrific, I highly recommend it!)


This is no good! "Every party has a pooper that's why we invited you (George Bannnks.. sorry I love Father of the Bride)"
Today: So far so good I am a solid 9 on my nice scale! ( noon is perfect peeps lol)


I have this image also saved in an email to myself in my inbox so that as I go throughout my day I am reminded of this!

Speaking of kindness! I asked a beautiful blogger La Petite Coquin what shoes she would recommend for a bridesmaid dress I am wearing this June. She posted some of the best ideas I have seen! Being a fan of her Tuesday Shoe Day posts I had no doubt she would come through, and man did she deliver!
 Thank you!


Might Buns~ Killing you with kindness

No comments:

Post a Comment