Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself that most people don't know.
Day Three: Eight things you couldn't live without.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you could change or you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot to you.
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two words that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.
Today is her "Day Two" and she wrote such a beautiful telling of her Grandmother. She is a beautiful girl and I really felt her story. I decided today would be my "Day One". So here it goes...
1. Between my moms blog yesterday and Jess' blog today my own grandma is on my mind. I couldn't put into words here, today, at my moms computer what I would want to say to her. She was so many things to me as I grew up. At first it was, "aw man I have to clean, grandmas here". I was a Grandpas girl from the get go that's for sure. But when I got older, and past the fact that she had me clean, I got to know her more as this wonderful mother to my mother and woman. She's completely adorable in ever way there was. We shared a love for all things shiny. I would tell my grandma how amazing she is. Thank you for my own mother whom I adore. And how much of an example she and my grandpa are to me of what I want, and am holding out for for myself. And thank you for having the strength to do the same, and live such a hard working, lovely, fun, silly, and classy life.
2. All parents with freaking loud children in a clearly adult movie theatre. People. You need to excuse yourself and your kid if they become difficult during a movie! I am all about the Disney and kid movies. Take them to see one of those, and get a sitter for the rest of them (because, shocker I know) I didn't pay to hear your kid say "who's that?" a million times and run up and down the stairs. Sheesh. Even if they are angels and sit the whole movie through.. are these really the kind of images you want to put into you small precious childs' mind? Yowzers yall. I roll my eyes and heavily grunt over my shoulder to you.
3. I don't know where you are going, and I don't know why. But Oprah please take me with you!
4. Storey. I miss you like crazy. We have said since our first tell all sleep over that we must be soul mates to share like that ;) The video you sent me of you and I in your car when I am about to sneak into my house after a romp in San Fran cracks me up. I love it because it shows that we could literally just sit in a car (which is what we did 80% of the time lol) and do nothing and have either an absolute BLAST or the deepest conversation right down to my toes..and my soul.. and my souls' toes :) I love you.
Pictures of us in San Fransisco
5. Dad your a nut. And not always (ok pretty much never) in a good way. But I see your efforts, and they seem genuine enough so I appreciate them. Thank you. P.s the card you sent me made me laugh for several uninterrupted minutes.
6. Travis. I miss you so much. I have some how managed to remember all the small things about you that made you so beautiful to me. You were the picture of respect and loveliness with my family and mom. And although all the extreme romantic gestures that were an everyday occurrence with you are now wonderful memories, it is the pact we had of acceptance and unconditional friendship that was both spoken and written in stone. I love you, and would love to hear your take on how my life is currently flowing. I imagine it would be something dead on and hilarious... drop by some time wont you?
7. To my girls (because I can't not say anything to them both) You continue to be the support I need and inspiration I crave. What the hell would I do without you? Hike Saturday???
8. To my brothers and sisters(can I lump a few under one number right?) Since the moment I was born I have had four entertainers, protectors, trail blazers, record setters, friends. I am the luckiest last out of five there is!
10. Lorin; ugh. How frustrating our simple little tale turned out to be. In the end I feel you really need to find who you are. Once you do you can avoid being careless with those you love, consider important, and friends. And for this I am glad I know who I am, and that I deserve someone who sees it too. I'm done hiding the fact that we were together...behold lol the only picture that has been posted at all: