Monday, October 4, 2010

Day Eight

Day 8 Asks: List Three Turn Ons...

Brothers shield your eyes, ladies close your blinds  ;)



1. A Sense of humor! One of my favorite scenes in a movie is when Heath ledgers character busts a move and a tune in front of the school to woo Cat back... **sighhhhh** aaaaah Heath Ledger... He and Warren  double for great smiles, another thing to add to my list.

2.  Confidence. NOT someone who is full of themselves. I think Will Smith has mastered this to a "T". All the other little goodies like his smile and arms don't hurt either of course :)


3. An accent like these musically blessed boys from England. Any accent will do.. well almost any. I'm not sure my knees would weaken with a Russian accent.

 Ladies care to share ...?






1 comment:

  1. Ha! Yes to all of these. Can accents- I can't handle an English accent without going crazy!

    ReplyDelete