Friday, October 15, 2010

Shit, Mother Fucker, Fuck, Shit

This was preeeeeeetty much my face yesterday as I found out that the guy who completely broke my heart and seems to have no issues with how he lied to me, will be coming into the place I work (and where he used to work) to see everyone, and go to lunch with some co workers.
 I repeat. Shit, Mother Fucker, Fuck Shit.


So Like any woman of class, composure and complete control. I am channeling Sam Jones for today. Via the Richard brake up and every other kick ass moment she has where try as she might may she be covered in pesto, in a paper gown, or Brit by the pool, she is awesome, hilarious and powerful.

Naturally friends and co workers who are in the know are all looking the same, shocked and a little horrified at what may seem as silly, but the most powerful "Hi" that will take place this month. Such a small word yet so much is needed to come across. Ew I feel sick already.

At least I haven't left any bad messages on his phone or otherwise. For that I am grateful.
But If I end up a little more snarky then planned, or my glass of water happens to leap out of my hand at him, when he asks if we can be friends I'll be forced to say....





ugh wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I have been there. Glad you kept it classy (and a little bad ass)-there's nothing worse than leaving him snarky messages.

    Also, I'm so delighted to find your blog (and super flattered for the shoutout on Tuesday)! Can't wait to dive into your archives and find out more about you!

    xx, Lena

    ReplyDelete
  2. replica radley bags see it here j5a38j1j40 replica bags nancy replica evening bags visit the site e6i42j3q55 replica bags online pakistan click here for info l3f23a6d40 replica gucci handbags replica bags nyc d6j83g9x41

    ReplyDelete