Monday, October 4, 2010

Day Nine

Today asks: What Two Words Describes Your Life Right Now...







  


















1. Beautiful. I love me new room with special nooks and crannies of favorite pictures in decorative and colorful frames. Fresh flowers, anthropologie candles, new blazers, cloudy weather, and sparkly earrings! Not to mention the beautification of myself that is taking place with diets, work outs and spending more time reading and baking.. anything that brings me joy!


2. Organized. For the first time in a very long time I am able to have extra breathing room with my finances. Making simple pleasures like an afternoon movie with my mom guilt free. I am finally graduating from SWIHA, have planned visits with family and friends. Actual laundry days I stick to! And more time to spend with the people I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment