These five things help me to get to my Happy Place :
1) Skip to your car. It sounds cheesy because it is. It is difficult to stay angry from your day when your skipping to your Lou my darlin. After which sit in the car (windows down of course) in silence and let yourself breath. There is no rush. The hard part of the day has come to an end.
2) Think of one funny thing that happened today until you have a full blown smile
3) Reach into the memory bank of Blogville and pull out a beautiful image (like the one below, thank you la petite coquin!)
4) Sing along to the happiest, sappiest, toe tappinest song you can find in your cd collection or radio! Singing at the top of your lungs is a mood lifter for sure! I tune into the oldies every day on my way home :)
5) Think of something positive your going home to! It might be family, boy/girlfriend, cat, your left overs from that awesome dinner the other night, your favorite cocktail you learned how to make, television show, or maybe just silence in your very own space.
Happy Tuesday Traveling!