Friday, November 19, 2010

Black Friday Preps and Favorit things!




Just a little preview of one of the blogs I follow. Thought I would share. I LOVE this post so much!



Umm this one is more out of fear more than anything!


Can you have a more adorable picture? i think not.




My less than adorable picture of the beautiful view from my hike this past weekend were on the path my shoes went to little hiker shoe heaven. Or hell.. those shoes KILLED!

Black Friday is just around the corner and I have my eyes out for a flat that I could actually wear!

Love the buckle here

But these have that oh so sparkly thing goin' on that I love!


Votes??

Also I have been listening to a lot of country on the work XM radio the past few days and dang it if I don't love some 90s country songs. JoDe Massina and so on :)

1 comment:

  1. I adore the Cherry Blossom Girl-what a charmed European life!

    As for Black Friday-I prefer to stay inside! It's too scary out there!

    ReplyDelete