Friday, August 12, 2011

Shark Attack

I have had a few requests about the Shark and what he looks like... ladies... brace thy self.
{thanks to *}


Mmmmm yeah Okay. I'm not kidding. He looks mucho similar to the Dempsey... "Derek", or "McDreamy".
I sent a friend two pictures from his fb (I know..creep alert!) and she was really shocked at how similar they looked, I think she thought I was making some leap there. Same gorgeous head of dark hair, same eyes, same build. But let me stress.. the clincher in the similarities all depend on the smile. Because his smile...ugh, ok the smile creates the cutest lines around his eyes like Dempsey.
Not these eyes:
I don't know what these are..
 These are sad eyes..
Shark doesn't do the sad eyes look... thank goodness.. McDreamy had a TON of sad eyes pictures online...and I kinda thought they were funny after awhile...
one more!

ha!

Also I about fell on the floor laughing when bestie A asked me if it had occurred to me that there is an episode of FRIENDS where Monica and Chandler have their own shark discussion... 

Rest assured that this is NOT while I call my guy Shark lol.
*

Today the hair was... done. Washed and all grown up blown out as per the norm these days.. but ... boring.
So I twisted back some strands and used two pins to secure them. I really liked the out come!
 Also, I was really bored at work today!. {...you'll see...}

side

back
**
 Okay, so I have been asked a lot lately if my sister MGrace will be going to NYC or not.. the answer is still the same, "She is 99.9% sure.. but there is still the smallest chance she might not". This is her answer to me each time I ask her !! She cracks me up. If you haven't already read, I think she and I would have made bombbastic {thank you Britney Spears for that word} versions of Mary Kate and Ashley...

So I decided to search the two and their looks throughout the years . I must say... they kinda got it DOWN 
Totally reminds me of my sisters and I when we are all together

I am 50% sure that we will never have a need to get this dressed up, but in case we do...FUN

pretty sure we'll never be too cool to hold hands, love that they aren't either

{see...bored!}

Well this is just fun!

I hope you all have a great weekend, can't wait for the birthday party, ball games, dates, and relaxing eating in my bed!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to need to see these FB pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just been catching up on your posts and I'm so glad to hear all is going well with Shark. Remember though -- no matter how good looking he may be, only keep him if he treats you right. And you deserve to be treated really, really well.

    And I love the hair.
    As for the pizza, it was in Brooklyn, at a place called Pizza Campo de'Fiori. I HIGHLY recommend you check it out.
    Hope you had a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shark=McDreamy? LUCKY GIRL! Hope this weekend was divine, darling!

    xoxo, Lena

    ReplyDelete