Monday, August 9, 2010

Mums the Word

After what will be remembered as the great heartbreak of 2010 commenced this weekend I feel rather lost. Originally I planed to buy wonderful new sheets, with matching pillow cases and all! How very grown up of me, I know. However, I fell in love and he is moving and has decided against continuing what we have already started. And in true vVirgo fashion I needed a plan stat! So to hell with sheets! When I was in high school our coaches used to say "Dress smart, Play smart". I whole hearted believe in this, this and listening to Mumford and Sons. Hence.. my new purchases made with my very close friend this weekend:


Awake my soul...Where you invest your love, is where you invest your life. psh. dang it whata waste.


*
Nail polish in Jazz and Chubby Cheeks from J Crew
*
Fitted Boot Leg jeans From Express

*
On sale.. But a MESS of a dress. Fits like a glove so I bought it
*
New Fragrance. New feel.
*
Victoria's Secret famous 5 for $25.00

*
Treats for the movie... which will remained unamed!

1 comment:

  1. Loooove the purchases and this post. Hate the heartbreak and the guy.

    ReplyDelete