Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Glamour

A friend of mine signed me up for Glamour issues along with her subscription about...mm.. a year ago. Some how I am still getting them in the mail. No complaint here though, as this months is my favorite! They boast that it is their largest issue in 20years! Geezers that's a lot of diet, dudes, and Dior talk. For all the material they have, it doesn't seem to be enough. Because today on my day off I reread the entire thing cover to cover. I plan to write in for the very first time to a magazine to let them know just how much one of their stories meant to me.
J Lo graces the cover of the September issue in animal print. Animal print animal print animal print. This issue is up to their eyebrows in it. I love this look for fall. can't wait to bust it out!

I stayed in bed for most of the day today not feeling well ironically because I think I took too much Vitamin C.

I thought it was funny that when I Google searched Vitamin C that the singer came up lol Totally forgot about her.. awe graduation song :)

I plan to go home, get back into my cozy slip and curl up with my cat. Have a good night everyone!

Ugh blast! Blogger is not letting me post any other pictures today so I will log off for now, and try again tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I love Vitamin G on Glamour.com. Such a great site! They even featured a letter I wrote to them so maybe they'll do that with yours! Hope you get back to feeling 100% soon.

    ReplyDelete