Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Gardenology





While reading a Better Homes and Gardens type on a break, I came upon a new store that is (sadly) in California. It has some beautiful ideas on furniture, lighting, art and anything else you would want to fill your happy home with.












I also found a site that has the below items for sale. There are three things friends learn quickly about me.




1. I am may be late. (as in at least 2-15 min :/ sorry guys!)




2. I have a very poor memory most of the time. (hence #1)




3. I am afraid/don't want any part of birds...


...which is why it took me by surprise that I bought new peacock earrings (Below) and liked this random sales sites jewelery so much...





















2 comments:

  1. Those are cute!

    #1 won't be true tomorrow, right? Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like those little egg nests. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete